Monday, February 13, 2012

For My Gals...

With Valentines Day just around the corner, I wanted to do something different. We get so focused on our significant others on this day....but I want to focus on those who have been there for me...through many 'significant others'...through good and bad...through laughter and tears....these are my girl friends!

I would not be the person I am today without every single one of the amazing women in my life and I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful network of friends....who I consider not just friends, but family!

This is for you gals...I love you all...and I thank you for always being there for me...

You all have an inner strength....




An inner confidence, grace and class.....




An inner playfulness...


An inner teacher....


An inner happiness....


And most importantly...I wanted to tell you..... 


I just couldn't resist! :) I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day....and more importantly, a wonderful every day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...