Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Outdoor Living...

PatiosI spent my evening cutting the grass, weeding, watering plants...and letting my mind wander about landscaping possibilities...

I have so many ideas running through my mind about what I want to do with them...patios, extend the deck, fencing, raised beds, flagstone pathways, perennials....the possibilities are endless.

I then got out my measuring tape and let the brainstorming begin. I also made a few trips to local landscape stores to begin getting a sense for costs and what is available.

These photos from BHG and H&H are my inspirational starting points for my landscaping and yard plans.


   
Love the raised beds and built-in bench...makes it feel like an outdoor room! The fence below is exactly what I plan on installing...clean, simple lines.























Patio
Tulips, greenery and flagstone....gorgeous combination.


The crisp white and sharp texture of the gravel are a great combination...definitely something to consider!






















What is there not to love about this room...great seating areas, shade and sun, mix of greenery, a variety of tones and textures.....this is definitely the feel I want for my back yard!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...