Monday, June 25, 2012

Never Turn Down An Antique.....

Pinned Image

I found this quote in the newest Domino Magazine. 

Having lost our family and my childhood home to fire and all of our family antiques, mementos, photos etc...I strongly, STRONGLY recommend you live by this.....

If you have the chance to keep a piece of your family's past (even if it does clash, even if its not pretty)...DO IT! Cherish it, enjoy it, re-visit old memories and make new memories with it....

I would give anything to change the events of that night...we will never have those pieces of our family's history back..but, I/we will always, always have the memories.

So, when your Gram or Grampa offers you a piece of their past...graciously, thankfully accept and bring it into your life...you never know how much time you have left with them, how many more memories may be made....and what might be gone tomorrow....

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...