Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Work.....

Some see it as another 4 letter word.... W-O-R-K....

I'm lucky enough to have found a career that I thoroughly enjoy and that challenges me every day....but, that being said, I wouldn't be human if things didn't get to me at times, anger me, and have me re-assess my decisions to do what I do day in and day out. I think that's 100% natural...especially for someone who is passionate about what they do. You care so much about what you do, that when blips in the road come up (and they most surely will) ....you sometimes have to take a step back, take a deep breath, re-group and really remind yourself the reasons why you do what you do and why you enjoy them as much as you do.

Pinned Image


I am very, very lucky due to the fact that I work with amazing people every single day! We all share the same passions and are striving for the same thing. I have been truly blessed with the co-workers I have had, throughout my career..I have learned so much from them. Not only about the work we do every single day, but about myself as well.



♥♥

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...