Monday, September 24, 2012

First Weekend of Fall....

 
This is my favorite time of year....
 
Mother Nature plays a big part in why I love Fall and these photos help to explain why....
 
 
 
You can't find colours so deep any true any other place but in nature...
 
 
The tones, the shades, the light.....
 
Embedded image permalink
 
The clouds at sunset....looked like a storm was rolling in....
 
Embedded image permalink
 
Whites, greys, yellows...
 
 
Embedded image permalink
 
Orange, green, more grey and white...
 
Embedded image permalink
 
Front entryway...welcome...
 
Embedded image permalink
 
Mini Island in the kitchen...vintage tin signs, pie stand, wooden cheese box, apples.....
 
Embedded image permalink
 
Curled up on the couch looking through Style at Home ....
 
Embedded image permalink
 
I couldn't believe my eyes....a double rainbow....'make a wish'...and I did! ;)
 
Embedded image permalink
 
The rainbow was guiding me home....but, the elusive pot of gold could not be found...
 
Embedded image permalink
 
My front steps....pumpkins, gourds, grasses, antlers, drfit wood....
 
Embedded image permalink
 
 
The base arrangement is from The Garage in Belmore, ON and I have just added to it....
 
 Bring on the frost, the raking of the leaves, the hot chocolate, the bonfires...the list could go on and on....

Happy Fall!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. The sky shots and rainbow photos are amazing! I love fall too, especially because it means Christmas is creeping up on us again....yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! The sky/weather last weekend was pretty spectacular! I'm really looking forward to the holiday season too....hard to believe it's 3 short months away!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...