Friday, January 4, 2013

Re-focus...

 
I love my career and give it my all. Sometimes however, I put too much of myself into it and forget to focus on other things...
 
I love this quote to help me re-focus:
 
Pinned Image
 
 
For those of us that are lucky enough to do what we love for a living....I think we can tend to lose ourselves in our career and begin to lose that passion if we aren't good to ourselves.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Join me this year in re-focusing our efforts to ensure balance between our career, our passions and the rest of our lives! Continue to keep reminding ourselves, we work to live, we do not live to work!
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
What are some of your strategies to ensure you are successful in keeping balance in your life? One of my strategies is to resolve to leave the laptop at work more often...keep work at the office. Balance is a huge key to success...it keeps you fresh and encourages you to keep growing & learning.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
I wish you only success this year in your career of choice and that you too have the chance to live and work within your passions every single day!
 
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...