Saturday, November 2, 2013

Boots and Blazers

Fall truly is my favorite time of year...the colors, the cooler weather, the cozy blankets....and it means it's time to break out the boots and blazers again! These 2 fashion pieces are definitely 'go-to' staples of mine... They can be dressed up or dressed down and I really can't think of two more versatile items to include in your wardrobe...except for maybe a LBD (little black dress).

This is as about as close to 'me' as a look could get...the boots, the blazer...the scarf, the bag, jeans....My Uniform! 




Fall





leather boots brown riding boots knee high studs


layers... upon layers


I can never decide which blazer to wear in the morning. 😕


.


Fox clutch




Perfect for office necklaces, white tee, blazer and jeans


Women's Ludlow blazer in wool gabardine
LOVE this blazer from J Crew...the cut, the length, classic black....would work in so many outfits!



*Drool* These Ailee Flat Studded Knee Boots by Michael Kors are yummy! I seem to gravitate to this camel/caramel color when it comes to boots...

I'm off to organize my closet and get my boots & blazers front row center!

RR

6 comments:

  1. Well now I have the urge to go rummaging through my closet and put together some fall outfits! Love all those pics, very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniela! I did the exact same thing…I had forgotten about quite a few pieces I had hidden away in my closet.

      Delete
  2. Now I'm going, Damn... why don't I have more blazers??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about this exact thing yesterday. I have a couple I rarely wear and now that the weather is cooler I can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get them out! I just love how versatile they are!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...